I love being a part of a brides big day and making bridal parties feel amazing. I am based in the Cotswolds but cover the whole of the UK, specialising in producing stunning bridal makeup and hair for many of the major wedding venues around Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds such as, Cripps Barn,The Tythe Barn, Caswell House, Cogges Farm, Aynhoe Park, The Baytree Hotel, Blenheim Palace, Cripps Stone Barn and Eynsham Hall. I pride myself on giving you a five star service and aim to make you feel special on the most important day of your life. I only use high end products in my kit which include Mac, Chanel, Lancome, and Clinique, for hair Elnett, L'Oreal Professional and Bumble & Bumble. I also offer makeup lessons for those getting married abroad that cannot have a makeup artist on their wedding morning. Please enquire for more details.
Bridal Price List for 2023
Trial & Consultation
Bridal Hair £150 (1hr)
Bridal Makeup £150 includes lashes (1hr)
Bridal Hair & Makeup £250 includes lashes (2hrs)
Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride Hair or Makeup £50, Hair & Makeup £80
On the Wedding Day
Bridal Hair £210
Bridal Makeup £210 includes lashes
Hair & Makeup £370
Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride Hair or Makeup £80
Bridesmaid, Mother of the bride Hair & Makeup £150
Assistant rate of £50
Hair/Makeup Touch ups/restyle during the day/evening £50 ph.
Bridal Wig Styling - prices available upon request.
* Package deals available.
* Prices include travel within 10 miles of OX28 postcode. Should you require me to travel outside this area travel expenses of 0.50p per mile will be added accordingly.
* In order to secure your wedding day booking, I will require a non-refundable deposit of £50. This will be deducted from the total amount payable on the day
*Minimum of 2 people per booking required
Hen Do Parties £40 pp, vintage, classic or glamorous makeovers.
This is a great opportunity to try out different styles and colours to create a perfect look for your big day. I recommend a trial 8-12 weeks before your wedding day. By this time you should be sure of the style and theme of your wedding and we can create a perfect hair and makeup look to compliment this. The trial will take place either in the comfort of your own home or at my home studio in Witney. Together we will discuss the type of look you would like for your big day. You will have the opportunity to show any images of looks you may be wanting to try out, and incorporate any hair accessories into the chosen hairstyle. If you have not yet decided the style you would like for your big day then I can help with advice and ideas that would suit you and your outfit.
During the trial I will take detailed notes of products used and take photographs to ensure the chosen hair/makeup look is recreated on your wedding day.
On average the trial should take around 2 hours.
If the trial is taking place at your home, please have a table (dining room table is perfect), mirror, and chair set up near a window for lots of natural light and a plug socket for hair equipment.
Trials take place Monday-Fridays. Sundays may be available on request, please enquire. Saturdays are kept free for Wedding bookings.
Terms & Conditions
* A minimum of 2 people per booking required (off peak) and 3 people for hair and makeup for peak season.
* £100 non- refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. This will be deducted from your final bill.
* Trials to be paid in cash on the day of the trial or via bank transfer 7 days before.
*All booking information has to be confirmed at the trial, this includes all numbers of the bridal party. You may add additional members or services after the trial but will not be able to deduct from your original fee as agreed upon booking.
* The final amount is due 14 days before your wedding date via bank transfer, cash or cheque.
* Travel is charged at 0.50p per mile, the first 10 miles are free.
* I will travel up to a 50 mile radius of OX28, further distance can be covered by agreement only.
* I like to use professional photographs from each wedding for my website, please let me know in writing if you do not wish me to use these.
* Unsociable hours before 7am and after 5:50pm will incur a charge of £70ph.
*Bank holidays are charged at a standard rate plus £150.
* Long distances and early start times may incur the cost of a hotel room the night before. If this is required the client will be notified once the trial has been completed.
* Cancellation notice of 4 weeks is required for weddings. At 4 weeks notice 50% of the final amount is payable, if less than 4 weeks the full amount is payable.